The membership is the lifeblood of the Chamber. Without the constant support of our members, there would be no Chamber. We have experienced a slow but steady growth of additional members over the past five years. This growth is a result of all local entities working together toward the common goal of creating an atmosphere for improved quality of better living and working conditions throughout Mason County. Besides promoting business and commerce, Chamber member businesses and organizations participate together in beautification and clean-up projects. Also, we have been fortunate to be able to offer computer classes to business employees and/or individuals for a nominal fee at Marshall University/MOVC. The Chamber works side by side with the Mason County Development Authority and the Mason County Tourism Committee to further improve relationships with surrounding communities, realizing that this keeps the positive attitudes working. We feel that teamwork is the key to attracting new businesses to Mason County. Our combined efforts to move ahead are getting the attention of those who are in a position to help us realize our goals. Thanks to Chamber members, our future is looking a lot brighter!
Annual Investment Formula
Number of Employees/Agents/Associates -- Suggested Amount
- 1 to 3 employees -- $150
- 4 to 6 employees -- $200
- 7 to 10 employees -- $225
- 11 to 20 employees -- $300
- 21 to 30 employees -- $375
- 31 to 40 employees -- $450
- 41 to 60 employees -- $550
- 61 to 100 employees -- $675
- Above 100 employees -- $825
- Senior citizens and retirees -- $25
- Elected Officials -- $100
- Schools/Gov. Agencies (less than 5 employees) -- $100
- Schools/Gov. Agencies (more than 5 employees) -- $200
- Civic/Charitable Org. (Members and No employees) - $100
- Part-time Employees count as 1/2 an employee. Thirty (30) hours or more per week is full-time.
- Dues for each new member may be pro-rated to the nearest quarter.
- Dues are payable January 1'st of each year, rather than the anniversary date of joining.